1. Download and run the installer by either double clicking the icon or entering its name at the command line. The installer will appear as follows:
2. Click "Next" to begin the installation.
3. Accept the terms and conditions of the GPL license agreement and click "Next".
4. Enter the name of the directory into which Tajpi should be installed, or leave it as it is if you wish to install into C:\Program Files\Tajpi.
5. Click "Next".
6. Choose which icons should be put onto the Desktop and in the Quick Launch Bar.
7. Click "Install".
The program will then install and be ready for use. You can launch the program by selecting "Launch Tajpi" at the end of the installation process, or by double clicking Tajpi's icon at a later time.
|2008- Thomas James||Last updated 10-Jun-2016|